Introduction and welcome

So, here I am, another guy who watches too many movies and wants to talk about them. I've been talking about films and other related media to whoever will listen and on social media, so I figure it's time I did something where I can talk about them in more detail. I'll also go on about videogames and television from time to time, and probably whatever catches my interest. I'll gush about the movies I like, rip on the ones I hate, and just kind of shrug on the ones I think are in the middle. Between taking film courses and making my own bizarre home movies with nothing but a camcorder and some cousins as a kid, I think it's something I connect to. Beyond that, I'm mostly giving this a go just for fun--and hopefully you'll have some fun reading this too....

Comments